Our fundraising kick-off party is really coming together. It will be on Saturday April 26, 4-7 PM. Tickets are $37.50 for admission & unlimited brewery samples (must be 21 or older, with ID), or $5 for designated drivers and other “no alcohol” admissions if purchased before April 17. Beginning on April 17, tickets will be $50.00 and $7.50. We’ll be sampling at least 14 different beers and hard ciders. There will be live music, some free snack foods, a couple of food trucks, a raffle for some Shadow’s Shadow and other prizes, and a kick-a$$ good time.
Brewery Offerings will include:
- ShadowWerkz Interrogator (Doppelbock)
- Symphony Reserve, an oak-aged Symphony Cider with notes of spiced rum
- State Secret Stout (Vanilla-Bourbon Imperial Stout)
- Electric Cherry Symphony, an amazing blend of apple cider, tart cherry juice, and honey fermented to perfection.
- Wire Tap Wit (Extra-spiced Belgian Wit)
- Extraction Ale (Scottish Heavy)
Live music will be provided by Tim Hamm, www.TimHammMusic.com.
This is an outdoor event. In case of poor weather, check back here (www.ShadowWerkz.com) for updates. Rain Date will be Saturday, May 3.